CAUSE THERE'S MORE TO DO THAN JUST MOVE IT MOVE IT.

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Vote

This year, the elections have been quite a hot button topic of conversation.
And let me tell you - discussing it is just not a good idea.

My sister always told me - religion, politics and sex are topics you just shouldn't discuss.


Well, in an ideal world, we could all just agree to disagree.
But since that's not the way the world is, everyone pretty much just disagrees.

I know this year my friends and I are not voting for the same political party.
I think they're crazy and they probably think I am.

My decision is based on facts.
And more facts.

But to each his own.


Today is the day.
So don't sleep in because it's a holiday.
Get out and vote.

To conclude : Whoever wins this election, may the outcome be good.
To seriously conclude : Whoever I'm voting for - May the odds be ever in your favour.

Typographic video by me.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...