CAUSE THERE'S MORE TO DO THAN JUST MOVE IT MOVE IT.

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Add to Flipboard

Being an Apple products addict, I find it my duty to discover every new App and promote it so that others can join in the fun.


My new obsession is Flipboard.
If you are an iPad or iPhone user, and are not already using it, do yourself a favour and get it NOW.

You can read about various subjects  - News. Art. Design. Style. Travel. Technology. Anything at all.
And Flipboard randomly selects articles from around the world on your chosen topic and gives you a whole lot to read everyday.

You can even search for your favourite websites and add them onto your Flipboard.

If you wish to add my blog to your flipboard, here's how you can do it.

> Go to your Flipboard Account.
> Click on More
> In the Search bar type the URL of my RSS feed which is

feed://nehakamath.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default

This is when my blog should appear below.
Simply click on it and then add it by clicking the + button.

Voila!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...