CAUSE THERE'S MORE TO DO THAN JUST MOVE IT MOVE IT.

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Some who wander are actually lost


I've always thought of myself to be great at remembering directions and not needing a map. Ever.

And then the day I updated my iPhone software, I needed to find my way around a never before explored area and felt completely lost.
And when I opened my Maps, it looked rather blank.
I kept waiting for it to load and then I realized it had fully loaded already. 
The new maps were as blank as my face gets when I don't find a joke funny.

Apple had goofed up. There I said it.
But I only admitted it now when they finally rectified this larger than life blunder.

You can download the Google Maps App from the App Store now.

Be a Man and never ask for directions again.

Thank you Google.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...