CAUSE THERE'S MORE TO DO THAN JUST MOVE IT MOVE IT.

Monday, February 14, 2011

For the rest of you

Take that leap of faith.



For those newly and truly in love, you've got enough going on so I've got nothing for you.


So, what about me? Well, this year I have no plans. 
Probably since I'm no Lady James Bond - a term coined by my mother with no real meaning.

My plan for tonight : To watch Black Swan if I can manage to steal it from one of my friends who download movies. You know who you are.

My back-up plan for tonight: To re-watch The Holiday so I can float into a happy world where I believe that someone as gorgeous as Jude Law is as nice as Jude Law. Atleast for those 2 hours.

If you don't have plans, I recommend you do that too.

And if you're more of a book person, I'd recommend the one & only book I've truly loved reading called The Curious Incident of The Dog in the Night Time by Mark Haddon. It's been a while since I read it so can re-read it now or read what seems to be it's readalike - When we were Romans by Matthew Kneale.

When I was reading Eat (which is what I call Eat Pray Love since that's as far as I got), I read something really nice where the author had quoted Dante from the last line of The Divine Comedy. Dante is faced with a vision of God and describes it in possibly the most beautiful way when he writes that He is most of all, l'amor che move il sole, l'altre stelle - Italian for The love that moves the sun and the other stars.

Something everyone ought to find.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...