CAUSE THERE'S MORE TO DO THAN JUST MOVE IT MOVE IT.

Saturday, April 26, 2014

Happy Birthday Aku



My sister Aku is not a big fan of cooking.
According to me, like everything else, this too isn't for everyone.

Cookbooks by Short Stack
But when I saw these mini cookbooks online which were so well designed with their little illustrations, I just had to buy them.
And Aku's birthday seemed like the perfect excuse to order them.
They're great because each one focuses on one ingredient.

Aku,
I know you love eggs and strawberries.
And I know like me you're not the biggest fan of tomato, but after watching this video I thought you may want to cut tomatoes just for kicks.
Like a ninja.

So enjoy the books.
I'm hoping you'll love it.
And use it.
And not spill sauce on it.
And maybe some day make a cookbook of your own.

Here's a video for you. Because I know how much you loved Tina Turner.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...