CAUSE THERE'S MORE TO DO THAN JUST MOVE IT MOVE IT.

Thursday, October 24, 2013

A fun weekend(er)




Over the weekend, I travelled to Pune and finally went for NH7 Weekender after 3 years of planning and then just sitting in Bombay and watching TV instead.

Friends who had been before were comparing it to the previous weekenders and saying how they were better in some ways. But since I had nothing to compare it to [just how I don't read the book and just watch the movie], I had a great time.

I watched many bands play over the 2 days that I was there.
My favourites were Nucleya and Chase & Status.

But the stand out performance of the weekend for me was undoubtedly that of Nischay Parekh.
His music sort of reminded you of John Mayer's.
I could've listened to it all day [especially song #2, #3 & #10]

And the drummer in his band was cute.

Being there felt like I had floated off into a bubble for 2 days.

The music was great.
The weather wasn't.
I felt like a part of me was melting with every passing minute.

The vibe was good too.
And everyone was trying to be a hippie.
It was like the Indian version of Coachella.
I was amused.

I'd go again next year.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...