CAUSE THERE'S MORE TO DO THAN JUST MOVE IT MOVE IT.

Sunday, July 7, 2013

Happy Birthday Sliced Bread

Dear Sliced Bread,

Thank you for always comforting me.
Making me smile.
And sprinkling yourself with grains.
You beauty!

Edam, Nutella and the rest of the gang were talking about you.
And how your hugs make them feel so loved.
They even have a special name for them.
They call them sandwiches.

Sorry about our temporary breakup in 2003.
I don't know what I was thinking back then.
Maybe I just needed some space.

I'm just so glad you're back in my life.


Happy Birthday.

I Love you.

And don't worry about the competition.
When people say you're the greatest thing since sliced bread, I just don't know what they're talking about.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...