CAUSE THERE'S MORE TO DO THAN JUST MOVE IT MOVE IT.

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Youwanamassaa? [to be said in a Thai accent]

So what are your thoughts on massages?
The regular kind for aches and pains.
Not the illegal-in-most-countries kind that's just wrong.

I've always been weirded out by massages.
Firstly, they make you wear a paper-like underwear that makes you look like Donald Duck which let's face it is not a good look for anyone.
And then the thought of having a random woman rub oil on me - Ewww!

The thing is I work at the computer all day with the posture of the hunchback of NotreDame.
I have tried yoga and a hot bag but I somehow wake up with some aches everyday.
I think this explains why.

via
I was probably a Giraffe in my last life. Who knows!?

So getting a massage is just something I'm going to have to learn to love.
And if I manage to block out the awkwardness of it all, it's pretty cool.
So I've decided to go.
Even if sometimes my reason for going has something to do with the fact that I'm too lazy to make myself a glass of green tea at home.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...