CAUSE THERE'S MORE TO DO THAN JUST MOVE IT MOVE IT.

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Am I a superhero?

Over the last year I have noticed a change in myself.

I have become a lot more sensitive.

To sound

Smell

[Not sight]

Change in temperature

And Taste.

Especially onion and garlic.
Maybe I need to sort out my issues with Rahu*.
I can't eat it anymore and avoid it unless I'm having it in small quantities.
Or have to follow it up with running my mouth through a car wash.

My friend Mallika found this piece of information hilarious and asked me if I was recently bitten by a spider.
I certainly hope not since I'm petrified of all insects.
And I thought 'Oh my God! With great power comes great resposibility'.
Do I have the time?

But I doubt I'm becoming Spiderman anytime soon with my deteriorating eyesight.
Clearly I have given it a lot of thought.

via
 * In the Mahabharata, during the Samudra Manthan, Amrit (the nectar of immortality) emerged from the Milky Ocean. Lord Vishnu took the incarnation of Mohini, the enchantress and served this nectar only to the Gods. Swarbhanu (a demon) disguised himself as a God and tried to get some of this precious Amrit. When Surya (the Sun God) and Chandra (the Moon God) noticed this, they told Mohini who then took the original form of Lord Vishnu once again. He then threw his Sudarshan Chakra (divine discus) at Swarbhanu (the demon) and this separated his head (Rahu) from his body (Ketu). When Rahu fell to the ground there were drops of blood that fell to the earth from which emerged plants of garlic and onion.
Click here for an even more detailed story.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...