CAUSE THERE'S MORE TO DO THAN JUST MOVE IT MOVE IT.

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Something to remember

I was thinking of my father just today.
Like I do the other 364 days of the year. 365 in a leap year.

Most things remind me of him. Sometimes it's TV shows, sometimes it's finding a cool new gadget, and sometimes it's enjoying a cold beer on a hot day.

He gave the World's best advice.
And always said the right things. Even when some of it sounded very wrong.

But something that always stuck in my head was this:

If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.

And then today I realized that my dad totally stole the line from Thumper's dad.


But I still love it.

Thanks SwissMiss. It was like finding a buried treasure!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...