CAUSE THERE'S MORE TO DO THAN JUST MOVE IT MOVE IT.

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Clap clap

I often think about random things.
Like would a rose by any other name smell just as sweet?

Ok I was joking about the rose.

But have you ever wondered about whether a Comedy show on TV would be as funny without the Applause?

via

I know it's hard to laugh these days with all the fun words being muted on Indian Television.

Oh well!

But do they need to signal us?

It's like they're telling you when you should laugh.

And you laugh like a robot.

Is that weird?

How do we undo the programming?

I for one am going to consciously not laugh the next time I'm watching TV and if it's actually that funny, I'll probably not be able to contain it right?

Not a good way to test the theory?

Any better ideas?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...