CAUSE THERE'S MORE TO DO THAN JUST MOVE IT MOVE IT.

Friday, December 28, 2012

Let it rain

You know how sometimes something from your past comes flashing back into your mind and you just can't get rid of the thought of how good it was.

Well, I had such a day just today.

Do you remember the triangular chocolate with the light green wrapper in the Quality Street box?

I loved it like it was a person.

I'd pick them out from the box and eat them all up and leave the longer chewy ones for my sister.

Yea, I wasn't very thoughtful and didn't care about sharing.

But, inspite of that if God decides to be kind.
And make miracles happen.
Or I have strange but beautiful luck on my side.

Let it rain.
Let it rain.
Little green triangular chocolates.

via

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...