CAUSE THERE'S MORE TO DO THAN JUST MOVE IT MOVE IT.

Friday, December 14, 2012

Beardy Men

I feel like I've been dreaming.
Or just been living in my dreams.
I watched Karsh Kale live yet again at the Vero Moda party that they do every month. 
I may come across as a stalker/ groupie/ something else that sounds wrong but I am just a true fan of his music and ofcourse his beardy look that makes him ooze with handsomeness.

And speaking of beards, I also watched Beardyman at the Superdry store launch party.
Beardyman aka Darren Foreman is the beatboxing extraordinaire from the UK and I was lucky enough to win tickets to this party which happened to be in a mall parking lot converted into something like a nightclub.
How randomly awesome does that sound?
And our drinks were glowing. It almost felt like a scene from Life of Pi but the bioluminescence was actually just UV lights.

Almost stalker-like photography by me.
So, clearly I had more than a reason to be floating in a happy bubble that was being carried around by great weather all week.

Thank God for Beardy Men!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...