CAUSE THERE'S MORE TO DO THAN JUST MOVE IT MOVE IT.

Monday, October 29, 2012

Keep Calm and Eat Cake

Times of India, 18 October 2012

I read this article a few days ago.
I found it extremely funny that someone writes such articles.
And the picture is hilarious. I will take one just like it on my next birthday. Just because...

But then I realised half the points mentioned apply to me.
I won't tell you which ones but I suppose it means I'm halfway there.

I had a minor panic attack and then I found multiple ways to relax.
1. By trying to meditate the 21st century way with calm.com
2. By watching Cats bounce.
3. Or just by showering myself with compliments.

I'd go with No.3. And you can just keep them coming.
If you're desperate and own a Mac, block the text and right click it and hit 'Start Speaking'.
And when you're satisfied you can make a poster of it. Genius!
via piccsy

Relaxing solutions via SwissMiss.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...