CAUSE THERE'S MORE TO DO THAN JUST MOVE IT MOVE IT.

Saturday, October 27, 2012

If Yan can cook...

Yesterday's blogpost made me feel a little guilty.
You know - the regular animal eating guilt.

And then I came up with my own Recipe since apparently Guilt makes the heart grow creativity.
So here it is!

Food that tastes like meat but isn't!

The masterpiece we are trying to recreate: Salami on Toast.

The cheap knockoff: Feta + a little Dijon mustard on Toast.

If I had to explain it the Masterchef way, I'd say "Ooh, it's got that right amount of saltiness and acidity. And the mustard gives it that extra punch. It's just got the perfect balance. Well done!"
And in George Calombaris' words Yum! Yum! Yum!

It seems to work for me!

Clearly that was not much of a Recipe, but I believe If Yan can cook, So can I!

AND

via

Watch this space for more culinary adventures.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...