CAUSE THERE'S MORE TO DO THAN JUST MOVE IT MOVE IT.

Sunday, October 28, 2012

App Love

If you didn't love the iPhone enough already, here's one more reason to love it.

My friend, Mallika introduced me to one of the greatest inventions of all time - The Ultrasonic Repeller App.


This App uses ultrasound to keep mosquitoes and whole bunch of other stuff away.
With my 'Oh so positive' blood type, I can never fall into the category of Once bitten twice shy.
Unfortunately for me it's always been Once bitten always bitten.

But, that's about to change now that I'm armed with my Ultrasonic Repeller.
So, from now on as long as my phone is charged, I will be walking with an air of confidence when surrounded by insects, rodents, dogs and even people!

Ok, so I'm not so sure about the people part but it sounds good enough anyway.

And it's free!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...