CAUSE THERE'S MORE TO DO THAN JUST MOVE IT MOVE IT.

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Informer

Do you remember this song from the 90s called Informer?
It was the shizzle when I was 7.
I heard it in my dance class and obviously sang along very confidently.

And then recently I heard it again and almost sang along and then stopped myself and said Whaaaat?
What was I singing?
It was some sort of gibberish I was singing with a Jamaican accent for some reason besides the part that goes

Listen to me ya better listen for me now
Listen to me ya better listen for me now

And I even had a cool shoulder move to go with it.
It was awesome!

Was I the only one?

All these years I assumed I was making up lyrics because I was singing in another language.
And then I realised that it was a Canadian white guy singing in English.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...