CAUSE THERE'S MORE TO DO THAN JUST MOVE IT MOVE IT.

Monday, June 4, 2012

One with Nature

I love saying age is only a number to try and make myself feel better.
But, after having turned a year older recently, I have realised that it isn't so.
Working at the computer for long hours resulted in many aches and pains.
And then for a day I behaved like a crazy hypochondriac.

> I didn't use my paraben-full shampoo.
> Almost used a toothpaste without flouride.
> And looked for affirmations for fear (according to Louise Hay that's the cause of knee pain).

Then I calmed myself down and floated back to planet Earth and simply asked my doctor for a simpler solution.
He just said I just need some sun.
*The Vitamin D from the sun helps your bones absorb the Calcium.
Blah blah blah.

I live in Bombay where noone actually sunbathes out in the open.
So now my balcony is my oven.
And I'm getting roasted.
30 minutes on each side till I'm well done.

Now can I say I am one with nature?


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...