CAUSE THERE'S MORE TO DO THAN JUST MOVE IT MOVE IT.

Thursday, April 26, 2012

My favourite

You are...

the one who stole my He-Man
stole most of what was in my piggie bank

the one I fought with because I didn't want to share my cake batter with so I could eat it all by myself
the one who told me I'd get sick when I would eat it all by myself in a locked room

the one who's fashion mistakes I learnt from
and who's personal diary was my tea-time read.

the one I started all my pretend businesses with from being fisherwomen to hairstylists
with our paper cup and string telephone line that connected our 2 cubicles

the one who always gave me the right advice
before I'd go and do the exact opposite only to realise later that you were always right

the one who can find anything on google much better than I can
my tech guru
my inspiration
my motivator
my sister.

Happy Birthday Aku!
This year is a big one.
Let's just call it a milestone.

via Pinterest.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...