CAUSE THERE'S MORE TO DO THAN JUST MOVE IT MOVE IT.

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

New poetry

A few years ago...

Breakups always make you sad.
Like a part of you has sailed away.
Beyond the horizon.
And sunsets will never be the same again.

You feel so sad, it's almost poetic.

The realisation of dependence.
The loss.
The loss of a crutch that you only just realised was a crutch.
And noone to give you that constant supply of movies. For free.

by Jasper James.
Today...

I download my own movies.
And it's easier than tying my shoelaces.

I feel so powerful, it's almost poetic.


I downloaded Last Night and watched it last weekend.
A friend recommended it.
Simple story. Lovely man. Lovely music. Abrupt Ending.
It's like the PG13 version of Closer.
It messes with your head but not as much.

It makes you realise how powerful your thoughts and feelings can be.

And how complicated relationships can be.

Moral: Who needs a boyfriend when you can download your own movies.
Unless you're Adele and can turn it all around and win yourself some Grammys.


Note: I don't hate men/ relationships. I just enjoy being funny/ sarcastic. 
For the sake of your mental health, please don't take my blog seriously.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...