CAUSE THERE'S MORE TO DO THAN JUST MOVE IT MOVE IT.

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Going for the kill

Am I a fitness freak? No.
I did a handstand at yoga yesterday which felt pretty awesome.
A rush of blood to the head.
I've never joined a gym and it's been months since I've played any tennis.
The reason - My sister got engaged to her friend/ my tennis coach/ the only one who pretended to believe in my career as a tennis star.

My life has gone from









to











I'm going for the kill. It's war.
I'm always the one in the room bitten by mosquitoes even if there are 100 other people. I did extensive research to understand why this happens (on google). Am I unlucky? Is life that unfair? Is my blood oh so sweet à la Bella Swan?
Well, the answer is simple. We O+ve people emit some different stuff through our skin which is like dessert for the mosquitoes.

It's scary how I've begun playing with the mosquito racket like its a sport. Practising my backhand, forehand and even some volleys. Maybe ill even throw in some Monica Seles-esque screams for extra effect.

Sad. Yes.

Thank you China. You manufacture some awesome but rather questionable products.


Just trying to save the world from Dengue fever. Please don't add to my bad karma.

by ilovedoodle

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...