CAUSE THERE'S MORE TO DO THAN JUST MOVE IT MOVE IT.

Friday, March 25, 2011

Wedding Planner

I've been wedding planner for a while now thanks to my dear sister Aku who got married yesterday.
She conveniently made me CEO of her wedding which left me feeling like a one-man band. Something like Vinod Khanna in Amar Akbar Anthony (which I always thought was pretty cool).

So, Aku & Anand met while working in the same Bank a few years ago but he managed to charm his way into her heart by teaching her tennis. Clever one!

This is what I made for Aku so she could send out Save the Dates emails to her friends.

save the dates emailer by me.

But, Aku being Aku thought it was cheesy and rejected it.
Luckily the same didn't happen with her wedding card.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...