CAUSE THERE'S MORE TO DO THAN JUST MOVE IT MOVE IT.

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

In the middle of it all

My sister is getting married. It's the biggest event of her life. And mine.

With loads of to-do-lists which seem to be walking the tight rope on my mind, always threatening to fall out, I managed to forget to buy my mother a birthday gift but remembered the food tasting.

I even missed my alarm for the Oscars.

White carnations with red roses or red carnations with white roses? Does it matter?

Am I losing my mind? 
Maybe.
People probably think I'm crazy when I say no peas in the lasagna and no filling in the Gulab Jamuns.

I was on the verge of thinking I needed help or atleast an evening at Aroma Thai foot spa.



And then I saw this in the Mumbai Mirror and it ironed out my crinkly forehead right away.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...