CAUSE THERE'S MORE TO DO THAN JUST MOVE IT MOVE IT.

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Do the loco-motion with me

Monday mornings - I wish they could just be skipped. Even if they had to exist but could be renamed would make it easier. Sunday the sequel sounds pretty good to me.

Started the day with a mango. What a perfect start. Drove to work. Car sing-along-song of the day happened to be Kylie Minogue's Locomotion. There's something about songs like these that just never gets old. You automatically feel your shoulders dancing to the music since you can't exactly shake your hips while driving. Love to sing along in the car (when I'm alone) though I'm secretly afraid that I'm being taped for that Vh1 show. I forget what its called.

So, all along Mahim causeway I was singing away but unfortunately noone did the loco-motion with me. Before I knew it I was doing the shoulder movements of my 80's dance- what I like to call the 'aunty' dance. It somewhat resembles the Steve Carell-Tina Fey awkward pole dance in Date Night. I don't think I've laughed so hard for a movie ever. Everytime someone pisses me off these days in my head I'm thinking 'Zip your Face!' and giggle like a silly girl.

Its a pretty bad habit of mine to just randomly giggle. I find very silly things funny at times and can't help but laugh and people who don't get why I'm laughing probably just think I'm mentally unstable. Recently, I was at the Doctor and he was giving me instructions about what medicines I need to take and ends with don't eat any raw vegetables in a very serious tone and I couldn't help but giggle. He just looked very puzzled and thought I was a strange girl so I thought I'd just explain why I was laughing. I told him you don't have to worry about that, cause I never eat raw veggies and don't ever plan on either. Haha. So, anyway I left his clinic laughing like a moron. Hopefully by the next time I see him he'll have forgotten.

I'm just a very awkward conversation-maker. So I'm sure people always tend to think I'm shy or a snob or just odd. The funniest conversation I make is with babies and animals. I just can't seem to get myself to do baby/ cute talk.
So, the other day when a dog was about to pee on the back tyre of my car I just yelled 'Eh, what are you doing? and he turned around and looked at me with such sad eyes like he was saying sorry and began to walk away. I just felt so horrible at that point. And just mumbled "ok. come back and piss all you want". I'm not sure if I even wanted that which is why I was probably mumbling hoping he wouldn't hear and come back. How very complex! But, I just can't get that incident out of my head. It was like we had a little conversation there. And it seemed to be more successful than most others I've had lately.

Anyway getting sleepy now. Monday wasn't all that bad. Was pretty eventful for me actually. Just don't feel like sharing it. Haha.

Learnt the perfect way to get through a Monday.

All you need is 'a little bit of rhytmn and a lot of soul'.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...